Monday, October 13, 2008

CYG

Guys, Pune's finally got a proper makeover, courtesy to Commonwealth Youth Games. I sometimes think, why was it that the games were required for this. M proud that the city is playing a host to these games, but mightily afraid, that s soon s the games r over, it might not take much long for the the ill-famed PMC to go back to it's slumber, and let the city rot like before.
Another thing that bothers me is, the attitude of the people of the city. I expect more, much more attentiveness in the city, ot more confidence amongst the people, and awareness of things around them. After Bangalore, Ahmedabad, and Delhi, m really scared for my city, and i seriously expect people to be alert. I am trying to do the same from my side, as a responsible citizen, and hope many follow suit too.
As for now, this is it..
Constant Vigilance is the call of the day...

No comments: